Is Cosmetic Dental Work Expensive?
- Posted on: Nov 15 2019
Many patients dream of improving their smile. Perhaps they have an imperfection that makes them feel self-conscious. Maybe they are interested in completely transforming their smile for the most dramatic effect. While cosmetic dental work used to be expensive, it is now attainable without having to drain the bank account! Cosmetic dentistry allows patients with all types of budgets to enhance their smile with affordable yet natural-looking restorations! Dr. Paul Covell of Pasadena, TX is here to help patients in the community achieve the smile of their dreams with effective, affordable aesthetic treatments.
What cosmetic treatments are available with Dr. Paul Covell?
Below are just a few of the cosmetic solutions available to patients in our practice:
- Dental implants – replacing missing teeth that are noticeable within the smile is a great start. Dental implants offer a natural looking, permanent way to address missing teeth and restore function and appearance.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures are used to replace teeth and restore the smile’s beauty and functionality. Both of these are available at the practice of Dr. Paul Covell, and patients can speak to him about candidacy for these or other tooth-replacement options.
- Porcelain veneers – veneers are an aesthetic option for patients who have imperfections near the front of their smile. These facings are custom-made at a laboratory and are bonded over teeth that may be misaligned, stained, or gapped. They can last ten years or longer before they require replacement.
- Tooth-colored fillings – fillings made of metal or silver amalgam are often unsightly. Instead, patients are encouraged to ask about tooth-colored fillings, which provide an effective yet discrete way to repair teeth that have been affected by cavities.
- Professional teeth whitening – sometimes a brightening is all that is needed to rejuvenate the smile. Our team offers in-office power bleaching as well as Crest Whitestrips for home bleaching.
Are you interested in transforming your smile with cosmetic dentistry?
Contact Dr. Paul Covell of Pasadena, TX to schedule a consultation and learn about the many options available to you for enhancing the smile! The practice is located at 4010 Vista Road and can be reached at (713) 943-9832.
Posted in: Cosmetic Dentistry