Achieve your dream smile in 2021 with a smile makeover
- Posted on: Jan 15 2021
While the year of 2020 was a blur with the global pandemic, 2021 is now your time to shine! If you have been contemplating improving the appearance, function, and health of the smile, Dr. Paul Covell highly recommends undergoing a smile makeover. Also known as full mouth rehabilitation, the smile makeover addresses a variety of concerns within the smile with restorative and cosmetic dental work. This allows patients to achieve the look they’ve always wanted and invest in their oral health.
What is a smile makeover?
The smile makeover is best described as the restoration of the smile using a combination of treatments. These treatments may include the replacement of missing teeth or repair of teeth that have become stained or damaged. It might also include orthodontic treatment. By speaking to Dr. Paul Covell about the concerns you have with your smile, he can develop an effective treatment plan that meets your needs.
What treatments are included in a smile makeover?
Each smile makeover is custom-designed by Dr. Paul Covell, combining treatments that will improve function, health, and the overall aesthetics of the smile. The procedures that may be incorporated into your smile makeover plan may include:
- Porcelain veneers – porcelain restorations called veneers can cover and disguise imperfections on the teeth near the front of the smile
- Partial and full dentures – replacing missing teeth can be achieved with partial or full dentures, depending on how many teeth need to be replaced
- Dental implants – dental implants are long-lasting, stand-alone restorations for replacing one or more teeth
- Dental bridges – a dental bridge is used to replace one tooth or several teeth in a row by using the adjacent teeth as anchors
- Tooth-colored fillings – instead of using silver amalgam fillings or metal fillings, our team uses tooth-colored fillings more a more aesthetic appearance and for improved safety
- Dental crowns – a dental crown is a porcelain restoration made to cap a tooth and cover all visible portions
- Professional teeth whitening – professional bleaching products outperform most over-the-counter whitening products available at the drugstore, ensuring the best possible results
Discuss your smile desires with Dr. Paul Covell of Pasadena, TX
If you are looking to transform your smile this year, take the time to speak to our dentist about a smile makeover! Call (713) 943-9832 to request a consultation visit with our staff at 4010 Vista Road. We are always accepting new patients and families in the community.
Posted in: Cosmetic Dentistry