A Smile Makeover Allows You to Rejuvenate Your Appearance
- Posted on: Dec 15 2022
If you want to enjoy a complete smile makeover, Dr. Paul Covell and his team can help with a wide range of restorative and cosmetic dentistry treatments. Using these treatments, patients can improve their smile’s appearance and feel more confident in smiling around others!
Below are just a few of the more common treatments that are integrated into a patient’s smile makeover:
- Dental implants – Implants are placed by an oral surgeon and restored by Dr. Paul Covell. They are small titanium metal posts that an oral surgeon places into the bone of the jaw. The abutment of the implant is above the gum line and is restored with a crown, bridge, or denture, depending on how many teeth the patient is replacing.
- Dentures – Our team offers a variety of denture options. These include partial dentures, full dentures, and implant-retained dentures. All of these are available and can provide patients with the restoration of the smile’s function, allowing them to enjoy all their favorite foods after tooth loss has occurred.
- Veneers – Covering imperfections on the front, or anterior, teeth can be achieved using porcelain veneers, which are thin ceramic facings customized to the patient’s existing teeth in shape, size, and color. They are bonded by our dentist onto the front of the tooth to restore appearance and beauty.
- Tooth-colored fillings – Addressing areas of decay used to be done with a material called silver amalgam fillings. However, these fillings have approximately 50% mercury which is a material that is toxic to humans. Instead, our team uses safer alternatives such as composite resin fillings, which are tooth-colored and blend in easily with natural tooth enamel.
- Teeth whitening – At the office of Dr. Paul Covell, we offer both in-office power bleaching and our professional-strength Crest® 3D White Whitestrips. Both are effective at lifting stains from the natural tooth enamel and brightening the teeth up to several shades whiter!
How do I find out more about smile makeovers?
We can provide you with the solutions you need to improve the function, health, and beauty of your smile! If you live in the area of Pasadena, TX, and want to speak to Dr. Paul Covell and his team about smile makeover solutions, connect with us by calling 713-943-9832. We are currently accepting new patients and families considering quality dental care in their community.
Posted in: Cosmetic Dentistry